Tuesday, December 7, 2010

50 GREAT BLOGS FOR FIBROMYALGIA




It's always nice to be included.
I wish it wasn't for this reason.


It was nice to receive an email yesterday that Seeking Equilibrium had been included in 50 Great Blogs for Fibromyalgia.  It was equally as wonderful to see the other women who I've gotten to know as a result of this disease. If there is anything positive that has come out of it, this is it.

We've come together on a site that recognizes the severity of this chronic invisible illness. I hope you take the time to check out the other sites and get to know the women that pour their heart and soul into their blogs. 

So, thank you for being included.

I wish with all my heart and soul that none of us were there.


Rosemary




4 comments:

  1. Rosemary,

    Thank you for not only your post but what your freindship here in the webworld to my wife Lynn. It has meant more to her then that which could ever be expressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim! Thanks so much for that! Lynn is one of the first women I met after I started blogging. I can't tell you how much it means to me too. We all have this fantastic connection that started from this crapola we have to live with everyday. It's great to know we are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rosemary! It could not be more true that you are on the top. You inspire, support, educate, and entertain. You are a blessing.

    Love,
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a sweetheart CJ! The only thing I know is that this blog keeps me sane. If it helps one person then I'm blessed. (you need to keep writing..I miss your blog!)

    Thank you dear one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!