Saturday, March 22, 2014

THE FIBROMYALGIA SERIES PART O









Yes, it's the O series.
And I am tired.
Just tired....or......


O - is for out of gas. I have just been soooo tired lately. It feels like there is just nothing left. The fatigue has taken over or, as I call it, I've been visited by the twins. (The twins are pain and fatigue.)

O - is for ouch. I've had a lot of that too lately. It usually starts in my hands and works its way out. All I know is that my whole body has said "ouch" for way too long.

O - is for that out of control feeling when both of the twins hit me with a vengeance. I just feel slammed by them and my body is out of control. 

O - is for organized. I have to be organized otherwise I would forget everything. My OCD kicks in and it feels kind of good to keep a little of it around. Organization makes me feel good and safe. Everything, I mean everything, goes into my phone. Checking it is a whole other issue but at least I put it in there. 

O - is for ostrich. Like that beautiful bird, I tend to put my head in the sand when it comes to symptoms. I tend to think everything is due to the Fibromyalgia and that is just not true. On the other hand, I'm more aware of everything that happens in my body. I don't know whether that is prudent or sad.

O - is for organic. Ever since the Fibromyalgia I've been more aware of the food that I eat. I look at labels and try to go for the organic whenever possible. I think that pesticides and processed food is responsible for a lot of the illnesses that are more prevalent today.

O - is for objective. I read a lot of research and articles. A lot of them. I try to remain objective when it comes to the management of Fibromyalgia. I also come unglued when I read stupid articles from people that don't have a clue about the science and truth about this illness.

O - is for opinionated, ornery and outspoken. I am and I know it.

O - is for oppressive. The fatigue and pain sometimes feel so oppressive. It weighs me down and I can't seem to get out from under it. My attitude goes in the toilet and I get depressed. There are times that I can deal with it and times that I can't. Lately, I've been in the "can't" category.

O - is for outside. I need to just go outside and walk. The weather has been beautiful in Las Vegas and I should take advantage of it. Actually, I need to just go outside, look at the sky and breathe in the fresh air. It could be a lot worse and I need the Vitamin D.

O - is for Okay. I'm getting there and I will get there. I'm just going to put on a Disney classic cartoon. They always make me smile. How about Robin Hood??? 

There we are.....

Roger Miller singing......

O de la le

O de la le

golly what a day.

That's it!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!