Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ANOTHER WASTED DAY




Well, another eventful day.


Why can't doctors just cut to the chase and send you where you need to go? I sat for a couple of hours to hear, "I went over your tests and you need to see an endocrinologist." I waited 2 hours for that?? Needless to say, I was a bit irritated when I left.


I know what's going on. I just need to know what to do about it. The problem is when I finally see this clown I may not have a real good attitude.


So, now it's another couple of weeks wait, feeling like crap, and waiting for another bozo to tell me something is wrong. I mean, I'm no doctor, but if normal is 34 and I'm 1000 it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out SOMETHINGS WRONG!


My in-laws are facing the same thing. This man is in pain, he's in his 80's and the doctor is worried that he might become addicted to the painkillers. Hmmmm, let's see.....pain.....nope, live with it, you might become an addict. He was told to take Aleve. Ok, that makes perfect sense. Take Aleve and ruin your liver but, hey.........at least you're not addicted. Does that make any sense at all?





They're not worried about him becoming addicted, they're worried about getting sued. Just have him sign a release of liability and be done with it.


Well, now I was told to just diet and exercise. I told her what I eat and she said I just needed to exercise more.


This is why I am not a big fan of doctors.


I could figure out that much just be doing some research.


Morons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!