Friday, October 2, 2009

POOH






October is here and the first whispers of sweater weather.


I don't know about most people but I do much better in the cold weather than I do on hot days. Especially if those days are humid. The cold humidity is just better.


I love waking up to a hot cup of tea in a cold room.


I love snuggling in a ton of blankets.


I love feeling the cold breeze on my face.


Yep, October is here and I love it. I've always said that I can pile on more clothes to get warm but I just can't do enough to stay cool. You can only strip down to bare and then if it's hot...it's still hot no matter what you do.


I don't know if it's the 50's thing or just a thyroid thing or a fibro thing but I hate the heat. I can handle the 80's but once it hits in the 90's I'm toast. So to speak. I don't lay out in the sun anymore so unless I'm in cool water, I don't spend a lot of time outside once the warm weather hits. I don't hurt as much and I'm not forever rubbing my hands.


So, today may be a very blustery day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!