Tuesday, October 7, 2014

THE POSTER CHILDREN FOR PAIN











A Medscape Article.
It was long.
But I read it to the end.
And this is what I found!


On September 17, 2014 Medscape published an interview with Dr. Daniel Clauw and Dr. Phillip Mease. The article was long and usually I just skim over because my attention span just hasn't been above the gnat stage lately. I ended up reading it to the end and there were some interesting gems in there. 

And then on page four Dr Clauw mentions a free Fibro Guide.
It is truly worth it to check it out. 

Did you know that they feel that we are the poster children for a centralized pain state? I have to say these doctors are very knowledgable and balanced. They recognize the need for a medical and non-medical approach to managing the symptoms of Fibromyalgia. 

They also mention that any therapy will not alleviate symptoms entirely. 

I encourage you to read the article and I'm putting the link at the bottom. 

The Fibro guide??

Invaluable.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!