Sunday, June 14, 2015

I'VE WALKED MILES IN MY SHOES








It's been awhile.
I need more shoes.
So.
More walking in my shoes.




Mornings? Coffee with a diet coke chaser.

Doctors just throw more pills at you that don't work.



I want to get moving again.



I never know from one day to the next what lovely symptom is going to pop up. 



 Of course then there are the words we all love to hear, "I get tired too."



I don't even remember what it was like to wear these all the time. 



Sometimes it just gets depressing.



It costs a lot to have Fibromyalgia.



It feels like you've been hung out to dry.

So when all those symptoms seem to never go away.



I always try to remember that tomorrow will be a better day.

or....

sometimes.....

I just can't help it......

I just have to say.........












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!