Tuesday, September 13, 2011

THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL









What an ordeal.
It's still humid.
I still hurt.




I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just can't even believe how bad and intense the pain has been this time around. This reminds me of when I first got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. The pain blew past voodoo and settled firmly into OMG-MAKE IT STOP!

The pain was staggering.

I've spent the last few days between muscle relaxers and pain medication. I've continued to walk even though it's taken oxycodone to do it. I became reclusive and silent again, simply because the pain took precedence.


Lately it has hurt to move, it hurts to get out of bed, it hurts to put your feet on the floor, it hurts to stand up, it hurts to sit down, it hurts to lie down, it hurts to walk, it hurts to type, it hurts to move your hands and it even hurts to think.

So now what to do?

It's still humid and the pain level has come down slightly. It was at 9 and right about now I'd say it's about a 7 and a half. I never thought I'd be grateful for the pain level but I am grateful for every little tick downward. 

There are more thunderstorms forecast so I'm on high alert. The humidity is notorious for wreaking havoc on my system and it's hovering around 70%. The storms have been very strong and there could be more of the same for tonight.

You know what they say.

When you can see the light at the end of the tunnel....

It's probably the train coming at you.............

Full speed.