Sunday, October 21, 2012

I LOVE TO DO LISTS









Yep.
This is my list.
I have accomplished just that.

The one thing that chronic illness changes is your whole life. I know that doesn't sound like it's just one thing, but, it's the easiest way to explain it. There isn't one facet of your life and the people that surround you that is not affected.

I get tired of doing nothing.

I used to think that retiring would be the coolest thing. I wouldn't have to get up and work anymore and I could do what I wanted to do. It sounds like a great thing but, in reality, it gets kind of boring.

How much TV can you watch??

Well, I can watch a lot. No problem there because I love movies. What I mean is that if you could have all you wanted of the yummiest dessert ever, non-stop, everyday.......you would soon get real sick of that dessert.

The other problem is that the weather is changing and I can feel it in every bone and muscle in my body. I just start to feel a little bit better and then it rains, or it gets cold OR I just feel like crap. It just doesn't seem to end.

I know I'm whining.

At least the summer weather is finally gone. I do much better when the weather is cool but the transition kills me. I love it when the thermometer hits the 70's. It feels so good. I've always said that you can always pile on sweaters and jackets but when it's hot.....well.....you can only strip down so far....and it's still just fricking hot.

So what else can I whine about?

Well, I still hate the fog that surrounds my brain.

I can't find my keys.

I can't remember the words I want to say.

I can't remember where I wanted to go.

I think I know where I want to go.

I think I'll just go to bed.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!