Saturday, December 21, 2013

WHAT CAME FIRST, THE THYROID OR THE FIBRO?






Oh yay!
Another cure!!
Never mind the research.
Everyone else has been wrong.


It seems that everyone else has been misguided and the cure for Fibromyalgia has been right under our noses all this time.

It's your thyroid that causes the Fibromyalgia.
Sounds simple, huh?

I will agree that a lot of the symptoms sound the same but, at the same time, managing one does not automatically mean the cure of the other. The interesting part? The irrefutable evidence is currently on a website that is offline. 

Hmmmm.......

My doctor gets it. He knows there is a difference between normal and optimum. I don't feel well just being barely normal (OK, don't even go there!!!). I also need T3 and T4. I can't take levothyroxine alone, it just doesn't work for me. Getting my levels in check took some doing but now they seem to be where they need to be. 

I think it's interesting that that a lot of these symptoms are the same. I don't mean to sound flippant. There are a lot of issues with our body and the thyroid may just be one of them. The HPA axis dysfunction has long been a favorite theory of mine. I just think it's suspect when you take the same symptoms and point them to a simple fix.

Don't you think researchers have thought of this?

Maybe there is a problem with the thyroid due to low body temperature and basal metabolism that is common in Fibromyalgia patients, I don't know. Maybe some patients who were diagnosed with Fibromyalgia were actually severely hypothyroid. Maybe it is a problem but, right now, we just don't know. It's a shame that promising studies set themselves up for ridicule.

Why can't they just say, "another piece of the puzzle found."

Or, "study looks promising,
But, no......

Everyone else is stupid

And the cure was right under their noses.

So far, no one has been cured of Fibromyalgia,

But we can!!

(oops, the website with the proof is gone)

Is there any reason this shouldn't be suspect?










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!