Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS ETC.









It's Christmas Day.
It's windy and cold.
Need I say more?


I love Christmas. I love the season, decorating and buying presents. The rush of the malls and finding the right gifts is just part of my joy....then there's the food. 

Oops.
Fast forward.

I think I've watched The Christmas Story, The Holiday, Scrooged, Christmas Vacation and Love Actually eighty jillion times. This is the first year I didn't decorate. Heck, I didn't even pull out the tree. I spent a couple of days shopping and that was it.

Yes.
It was that bad.

So, in the spirit of the day,

I can truly say,

I hope you all have a wonderful and pain free day.

Keep the good cheer,

We will look forward to next year.

So bundle up and stay in

a little whipped cream on your chin...

That's all I've got.

Have a drink.


Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and Seasons Greetings!!

Rosemary





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!