Thank you so much Michelle from Dogkisses Blog and Judy from Creativity to the Max!
Now for the fun............who should I bestow this award upon? I need 5 people?? Well, here goes!
1. Hibernation Now Blog. I love this blog. The imagery is so vivid and her words are so touching that I can't wait to see what will be done with this award!
2. The Invisible Disease - the journey of a Fibromyalgia fighter. Lynn-Marie always wears her heart on her sleeve. She's brutally honest about the devastation of Fibromyalgia on her life and the love she has for her husband and family.
3. Phylor's Blog. Her blog is so beautiful to me. She has a wonderful sense of humor and her writing reflects a beauty of the soul. She loves projects so I hope she'll have fun with this.
4. Jolene at Graceful Agony. I think Jolene would come up with some wonderful stories! She's a fabulous writer and I hope she has time to work on this little project.
5. CJ at CJ In Time. CJ has had such a hard time with her health issues lately. I hope she sees this and comes up with some stories that will make both of us smile.
You can also visit the MeMetastic Hop page and add your site to the list!!
I had fun making things up on this little project. I get so caught up in myself and my issues that it felt good to let loose and let my mind wander for a bit. Chronic pain and Fibromyalgia take so much out of you. It's tough to think about anything whimsical. Making up these stories made me smile and I hope they make you smile too. Also, I'm trying a new platform for threaded comments. It is so difficult on the blogger platform to reply to comments and I hope this one that I installed will make it easier to interact with the people that so graciously comment on my posts.
A little whimsy never hurt anybody!