Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN


I made it through Halloween without sucking down 3/4 of the candy that was supposed to go to the kids that came to the door.


Not bad.


The kids who came at the end really made out. I dumped the rest of the M&M's in the kids bag and put a sign up that read, "no more candy." I was really impressed with myself. Instead of keeping it I made someone else o.d. on the sweet stuff!


I lit all the candles and turned on the music and we sat and waited for the kids. I think the dogs were more excited than anyone. We didn't carve pumpkins (or give them lobotomy as I like to say) but I found a picture that would describe the household.




Another Halloween gone and I didn't eat the candy!


It's a Halloween miracle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!