Monday, September 21, 2009

I'M BACK



I haven't been up to writing. It isn't that I don't want to it's just that I want to take this in another direction and I'm not quite sure which direction to go.




Well, east is always nice.


Anyway, I still haven't started this bio identical thyroid medication and I'm not sure I'm going to. I did not do well on it and I wonder if my feelings were due to toxicity. I think it was too much for me and, to be honest, I'm a little sick of this bio identical stuff. I don't know what's in it and I don't know how this medication was compounded and under what conditions. I don't know what's in it and that is a concern for me also.


I didn't feel weird (other than the normal weird) before these medications and I really think I'm going back to the conventional arena and accentuate it with the holistic. I need the comfort of conventional medications and diagnosis. So, I will be taking all the reports and blood work to my doctor and let her make the determination.


Well, it's dream time. I'm going to lay my head on the pillow and pray that the alpha wave intrusion doesn't rear it's ugly head tonight.


So for now........


sweet dreams.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!