Sunday, February 21, 2010

IT WAS WONDERFUL


I was right.


As my nephew-in-law stated, "it wasn't a meeting, it was a reunion."


Families met, told stories, laughed and bonded. 


It was a perfectly blended drink.


We watching wedding tapes, old movies and new engagement movies. We ate great food and just had a wonderful time. It had been so long since I've seen my family and I've missed them. My problem is that I'm too frozen to go out and be among the living again.

All I know is that I smiled and felt good for a short period of time during the day. I still had to take some pain medication because I started to hurt but having them around me helped, not only my disposition, but my pain.

I can't wait for the next time. 

It just can't take two years for it to happen because I do love them very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!