Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CORE MATTERS




"At a certain point in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you really are." Miss Dodger - Phoebe in Wonderland.

I think this is the perfect way, for me, to find out who I really am. Chronic pain and Fibromyalgia has blurred everything so I'm not so sure who that woman is anymore. Like today.........it's raining AGAIN so pain has come knocking on my door with a vengence, however, I have resolved to not laying on my couch but looking at the rain with joy.

Did it stop the pain?

No.

What it did was help me to look beyond the pain. 

I am more than a woman with chronic pain. I am more than the picture that Fibromyalgia paints. If I can give hope or laughter to just one person then I'm happy.

Still in pain but happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!