Sunday, January 31, 2010

THE INSOMNIAC









The humidity is 73%

Is it any wonder that it's two in the morning and I'm wide awake?

I have a feeling it will be a very long night and I would like to be able to sleep so the circles under my eyes won't be down to my chin.

So here I am drinking Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea and I'm bummed that Starbucks has discontinued it for some Orange Blossom green tea crap that tastes the same as I've just described it.




To pass the time maybe I'll write the company and tell them they've made a BIG, HUGE mistake. This tea tastes like hot Tang and is very yummy and comforting. I'm down to my last box and now I'm scouring the stores and the internet to see what I can find. 

The silver lining to this is that I'll spend less money at Starbucks.

Crap. I want my tea. 

I want to sleep.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!