Monday, March 15, 2010

CAN WE BE CURED?



Did you know that Fibromyalgia can be cured? 

I didn't either.

Did you know that there are secrets about Fibromyalgia that the government doesn't want you to know? What's odd about the article is that in all the little hints they give you not one of them point to government duplicity regarding a cure.

Don't get me wrong. I have definite opinions and beliefs about government's involvement in many things but hiding a cure for Fibromyalgia isn't one of them. A huge number of the medical community doesn't even believe that this is a real disease so how do you cure something that a lot of doctors don't believe in?

Fibromyalgia can also be cured by removing amalgam fillings and avoiding vaccines. It can also be cured by diet. If you exclude eggs, peas, dairy, whey, bean sprouts, all beans, broccoli, cauliflower, lentils, bok choy, cabbage, kale, asparagus, leeks, rutabagas, onions, garlic, shallots, papaya, any dried fruit, coffee, bananas, avocados, honeydew melons, meat, poultry and fish. Whew! Is there ANYTHING left that you can eat?

For greatly reduced prices you can download reports and buy e-books that will promise you relief and a cure. Use natural home remedies or super magnesium and feel better. The use of diet and massage (well, I'm ALL in for that one) to relieve the symptoms. Probiotics and your toxic liver and colon being cleansed can cure Fibromyalgia and you can do this for just 29.95! There is also the Whitcomb Method where you submit to the manipulation of your neck three times a day, 5 days a week for at least two months. I don't think I even want to know what that treatment will cost!

Acai berry juice, acupuncture, Eniva Vibe can cure.  Breast implants and low self esteem can cause it. Fluoridated water!

Is your head spinning yet?

Probably one of the most interesting books for the cure out there is the "Secret Cure For...." books by Pat Harper. This fictional author's picture is actually clip art.  If you do pop the 17.00 for this pamphlet theres the fine print that says you will be charged month after month until you cancel. That seems to be the sticking point. It's almost impossible to find the company let alone contact them. I have to hand it to "Pat Harper, M.D." She's an expert not only on Fibromyalgia but hypothyroidism, cholesterol, acne, anxiety, athlete's foot, back pain, boils, bursitis, candida, Chronic Fatigue, cold sores, colon ailments, Eczema, Crohn's Disease, Gout, Genital Warts, Gout, HPV, hair loss, head lice, hepatitis, hemorrhoids, hepatitis, infertility, kidney stones, lupus, nail fungus, panic attacks, restless leg syndrome, psoriasis and snoring!  An EXPERT, I'm impressed.....

I'm not saying that diet and nutrition won't help. I truly believe it will help not only Fibromyalgia but your general health and well being. I don't think that the chemicals in processed foods are good to put in your body. I'd much rather eat butter than to ever put margarine in my mouth. I don't know if it's one molecule away from plastic but I still don't want it. The effects from chemicals, pesticides and the  hormones that they feed cattle are still an unknown. All I know is that plastics and microwaves, processed foods and chemicals cannot be good for you. I'm not a fanatic and I enjoy junk food and sugar just as much as anyone else but at least I'm aware of what I'm doing. I think there choices out there to make and we should try to make them as healthy and chemical free as possible.

There are people out there who are made to take advantage of the misery of others. The sharks in the water can smell the blood and they're out there circling. I don't know .......what helps one person may not help another. Any information that we can give each other can only help. What I'm against are the people that will give you the secret for ONLY 29.95. BUT WAIT......ORDER NOW AND WE'LL DOUBLE THE OFFER!

Tell me.

Why are all these natural cures something that no one wants you to know?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!