Saturday, March 6, 2010

MORE OF THE SAME





35% to 61%

This is what the humidity will be doing tonight between 8 o'clock and 3 a.m. It will be rising. This is NOT a good sign. Definitely not a good sign and I can feel it. It's not a good feeling either.

What would be a good sign? How about...................




This would be a good sign. I think temperatures that hover around 85 with very little humidity would be perfect. I must be in dream land because I live in Las Vegas and we may get one or two days a year that fit that description. It just doesn't happen. We have cool, cold, humid, spring and then hotter than hell. 


As the humidity rises again my body is hurting and it's time to get in the fetal position and whine. Time to start the ceremony of the pain medication and pray it works quick. Humidity just drains the life out of me.


Crap.


I keep saying this. Will this fricking humidity ever stop? It's on the rise and this is about all my body and hands can deal with right now. If I feel better later I'll start again but for now. I keep saying fibromyalgia and humidity DO NOT MIX. Would chocolate make me feel better right now? I can barely hear myself say these words in regards to chocolate, but no it wouldn't. That's bad.


It starts like this:






and ends like this:






Ow.


Ow.


Ow.


Ow Squared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!