Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WILL THIS EVER STOP?



45%

I just can't seem to catch a break where the humidity is concerned. I feel like someone took a baseball bat to my body. My legs are starting to spasm and that proverbial bat would probably feel pretty good right about now.

I just start to get a little improvement and there are a series of storms moving in off the Pacific. That's just dandy.

I can't even think tonight let alone write and it hurts like holy hell to type.

Here's another night of sleeplessness when I'm praying for the pain to stop. I'll try a movie but all I can think about is how much pain I'm in. 

I'm going to try the medication, then the heating pad, then a hot shower. If that doesn't work I'll probably want to be reincarnated as a horse because right about now they'd shoot me. It's another night of many that I hate.

I'll try more later but right now I can't think of anything but pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!