Tuesday, July 6, 2010

THE FOG HAS NOT LIFTED






Okay.
I'm a moron.
The fog is here 
And it has not lifted.

I work myself up into a tither because of the dentist. Well, I think it's a well deserved tither because I know what's coming.

Pain that brings more pain.
Flares galore.

Except that the appointment WASN'T today, it is tomorrow.

Now, I put these appointments in my phone so I won't forget. I think I need a reminder to look at my phone so I can remember the appointments.

So tonight I'm going to watch Hells Kitchen and put off anxiety until tomorrow.


DUH.......................


DO YOU BELIEVE I DID THAT??





4 comments:

  1. Yes, I believe it...and I am so sorry! I just did the same thing with the new neurologist I was referred to! I got all the way--across town, mind you--and in their office before I was informed of my mistake!

    Brain fog--its not for wimps!

    Good (GOOD) Luck Tomorrow!

    Prayers,
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I can't remember ANYTHING! Unbelievable and very frustrating. How you doing sweetie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today Rosemary, and sending you love, hugs, and healing energy!
    XOXOXOXO
    Love ya girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, bummer!!! :( Sorry to hear that. Try to rest easy tonight and not fret about it. But I sure know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!